बुधवार, 23 दिसंबर 2009

Screaming - Miyuki Hashimoto Music Video and Lyrics



Screaming - Miyuki Hashimoto Music Video and Lyrics

Screaming - Miyuki Hashimoto

The flame’s light fades from sight, as it slowly drowns in the sea,
The stars bright in the night, drifting toward eternity.
I cry out, my voice shouts, my heartfelt words ringing clearly.
The one thing I cherish, and the most precious wish to me…

The void of cold loneliness we’re thrown in engulfs us,
The harsh reality was cold as can be,
But, the night which blankets us only makes us shine more brilliantly.

On the path that we tread over, our feet walking farther,
Impulses striking harder drain our will to go on.
And the light which once made our path brighter now seems forever gone.

Yet there is one I hold dear, which always seems to be here,
I’ll risk all to protect it, and I won’t be defeated, so, I shout out!

Transcend the sky’s end, past the stars and all you can see!
Walk farther and discover a link to all eternity!
I cry out, my voice shouts, my heartfelt words ringing clearly,
The one thing I cherish and the most precious wish to me!

copy paste the HTML code to put this song and lyrics on your Myspace, friendster or blogger:
autoplay: off
Share: