मंगलवार, 25 जून 2013

1234: T-Series’ Official Video kills Tamil Lyrics of Chennai Express



I never thought One two three four of Shahrukh Khan's Chennai Express was a great thing, nor do I have such thoughts about the movie. But today I was told the video was out, and my brother who was watching the video told me T-Series had broken the word 'fikar' in the video.

I got a bit interested and saw it for myself. Apparently, they did not get what 'Ille fikar' was, and made it 'Illefi kar', killing not only Tamil, but also Hindi at the same time.

For a quick reference first, ille or illa is Tamil for No, and hence ille fikar, fikar being Urdu/Hindi for worrying, means 'No worry' or 'Don't worry.'

However, T-Series, which most probably gave out the lyrics so that people were able to understand the lyrics, actually gave the work to someone who didn't know the words himself and ended up killing them.

As far as the video is concerned, I'm pretty sure the user is T-Series official channel only. You can confirm for yourself from the photos.

Share: