रविवार, 7 सितंबर 2008

AYE MERE PYARE WATAN



A Beautiful Patriotic Song from the Classic Hindi Movie KABULIWALA 1961. Listening to this song from 9000 miles away from your Home country or your Motherland how would you feel? I think you would break into tears for sure, oh yes! the lyrics of this song will make you cry definitely. I got so emotional after listening to this song when I had heard it for the first time in a friend's place in Chicago. I couldn't resist to buy the mp3 and make a Lyric video of it. The lyrics are so beautiful specially when he says" Tere daman se jo aaye unn havaon ko salaam.. chumlon mein uss zubaan ko jis pe aaye tera(Motherland) naam.. Sabse pyari subah teri sabse rangeen teri shyam, tujpe dil qurbaan...tu hi meri aarzoo tu hi meri aabroo, tu hi meri jaan". so Beautiful Lyrics about your Momland :)  I just love this song. Jai India.

Singer: Manna Dey

Lyrics by: Prem Dhawan

Music Director: Salil Chowdary


Share: