शुक्रवार, 29 अप्रैल 2011

I Am Movie Reviews with Ratings



Movie Reviews with Ratings of the Hindi Film - I Am (2011) from all the popular movie critics.
Starring: Sanjay Suri, Radhika Apte, Shernaz Patel, Anurag Kashyap, Juhi Chawla, Manisha Koirala
Director: Onir

Rajeev Masand, CNN IBN: 3.5/5
'I Am' is an honest film ... Complete review

Anupama Chopra, Consulting Editor, Films from NDTV: 2.25/5
In I Am, the craft doesn’t match the courage ... Complete review

Mayank Shekhar, Hindustan Times: 3/5
It’s short-lived. A few steps ahead and this could have been a story with very world-class sort of sensibilities ... Complete review

Taran Adarsh, BollywoodHungama.com: 3.5/5
I AM, based on true stories and bona fide incidents, entertains, engages and enriches those thirsting for intelligent, sensible cinema ... Complete review

Komal Nahta, ETC & Koimoi.com: 0.5/5
I Am will prove to be a resounding flop at the ticket windows ... Complete review

Nikhat Kazmi, Times of India: 4/5
Gripping social comment ... Complete review

Sonia Chopra, Sify.com: 3/5
Soulful and honest! ... Complete review

Sukanya Verma, Rediff.com: 3/5
I AM is a relevant film ... Complete review

MovieTalkies.com: 3.5/5
Truth And… Dare! ... Complete review

Spicezee Bureau, Zee News
‘I AM’ is a heart touching realistic film with arty cast ... Complete review

Sukanya Venkatraghavan, Filmfare.com: 2/5
Path breaking and poignant ... Complete review

Subhash K Jha, NowRunning.com: 4/5
'I AM': unique rhythm, different mood textures ... Complete review

Mihir Fadnavis, DNA India: 4/5
I Am is compassionate and touching ... Complete review

Aparajita Ghosh, ApunkaChoice.com: 3/5
A thought-provoking film ... Complete review

Pankaj Sabnani, GlamSham.com: 3.5/5
It's sensible, simple and poignant ... Complete review

Karan Anshuman, Mumbai Mirror: 3/5
Sense with sensibilities ... Complete review

Tushar Joshi, Mid-Day.com: 2.5/5
Definitely a piece of work that can't be ignored, I AM works because it fosters debate, discussion on topics that are still considered to be a taboo ... Complete review

Shubhra Gupta, Indian Express: 3.5/5
'I Am' may be overstated and overwritten in parts, but it has power ... Complete review
Share: