रविवार, 26 अगस्त 2012

Shirish Kunder's Twitter Apology to Shah Rukh Khan




Shirish Kunder apologises to Shah Rukh Khan on Twitter. He tweeted "I'll always regret one thing that I feel very guilty about. I sincerely apologize for my tweet about Ra.One".

Shirish Kunder, Farah Khan, Shah Rukh Khan

The editor-turned-director, who is married to Shah Rukh Khan's close friend and choreographer-director-and-now-actor Farah Khan, had created a stir last year when he took a potshot at the superstar's mega-budget venture "RA.One" on Twitter.

"I just heard a 150 Cr firework fizzle," Shirish Kunder had tweeted.

However, Mr Kunder has now apologised for the same in a tweet today, and says he regrets it.

Even though Farah was not aware of the tweet, she said she was proud of her husband because she felt that it took a lot of courage to apologize.

"I haven't read the tweet right now. But I am proud of my husband. It takes a big heart to apologise," she said.
Share: