शुक्रवार, 29 जून 2012

OMG Oh My God Cast and Crew




Complete Cast and Crew of OMG Oh My God! (2012) Hindi Movie.

Release Date
September 28, 2012
OMG Oh My God Cast and Crew
.
OMG Oh My God Trailer
.
OMG Oh My God Poster
.
OMG Oh My God Movie Review
.
OMG Oh My God Box Office Collection

Genre
Comedy

Banner / Distributor
Playtime Creations, Grazing Goat Productions, Viacom 18 Motion Pictures

Music Label
T-Series

Official Website
OMG Oh My God on Facebook - www.facebook.com/OhMyGodTheMovie
OMG Oh My God on YouTube - www.youtube.com/user/Viacom18Movies
OMG Oh My God on Twitter - twitter.com/OhMyGodTheMovie

OMG Oh My God Cast

Paresh Rawal as Kanjibhai
Mithun Chakraborty
Akshay Kumar (Cameo)
Sonakshi Sinha (Cameo)
Prabhu Dheva (Item Number)

OMG Oh My God Crew

Director
Umesh Shukla

Producer
Akshay Kumar, Ashvini Yardi, Paresh Rawal

Story Writer
Umesh Shukla

Music Director
Himesh Reshammiya

Director of Photography
Sethu Sriram

Line Producer
Paresh Rawal
Share: