रविवार, 19 जनवरी 2014

Suno na Sangemarmar ki Ye Minarein Lyrics Translation [Youngistan]



Movie: Youngistan
Music: Jeet Ganguly
Lyrics: Kausar Munir
Singer: Arijit Singh

Suno na sangemarmar ki ye minarein
Kuchh bhi nahi hain aage tumhaare
Aaj se dil pe mere raaj tumhaara..
Taj tumhaara..

Listen to me (as in believe me),
these minarates of white marble are nothing compared to you
[as in, their beauty is nothing in comparison to your beauty]
From today, on my heart there will be your rule.
(From today) the Taj is yours..

[Taj literally means a crown. So this may also be taken that she has the crown, and hence she's the queen, of his heart.]

Bin tere maddham-maddham
Bhi chal rahi thi dhadkan
Jab se mile tum hamein
Aanchal se tere bandhe
Dil ud raha hai

Without you, even the heartbeat
was going on slowly..
Since I found you,
I am tied with you..
(and) the heart is flying..

Suno na aasmaanon ke ye sitaare..
Kuchh bhi nahi hain aage tumhare..

Believe me, these stars of skies,
are nothing compared to you..

Aaj se dil pe mere raaj tumhara..
Taj tumhara..

Suno na sangmarmar ki ye minaarein..
Share: