सोमवार, 22 अक्तूबर 2012

King of Romance- Yash Chopra is no more




Film Director and Producer Yash Chopra passed away yesterday at the age of 80. Yash Chopra had been hospitalized since the last nine days and died due to Dengue. He was also suffering from multiple organ failure. Yash Chopra never failed to amaze the audience with his movies. His death has left a void in the industry which will never be filled.

Yash Chopra is no more

Here is what Bollywood Celebs said about Yashji after his demise.

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh
"He had an aesthetic talent to make his films look larger than life. His flourish in essaying romance and social drama was unmatched,"

Shahrukh Khan
1. Whenever my loved ones depart...ı feel a part of me extinguishes itself with them. Will there come a day.....
2...that I will no longer have a bit of myself to let go of? And then the thought follows...that every time they have taken some of me.....
3...with them onto theır last journey , I have found a fragment of them left inside me too...I will always have some love to give....
4...and I will always be both emptied and replenished by the loved ones I lose. I keep u wıth me Yashjı and I mıss u too Yashjı...lots.

Amitabh Bachchan
I never ever thought there would come a day when I would have to say - " Yash Chopra no more " .. He went away too soon !!
Yash Chopra - 44 years of association .. of creativity, friendship, fun and family ties .. each moment so vivid even now .. gone !!

Dilip Kumar
Shattering, hard to accept. Yash was more than a friend, a brother. I am numb and have no words to express my grief

Vidya Balan
"He was the most gracious person I have come across. He defined glamour for Indian audiences and his films always struck a chord. Few have been able to capture the hopeless complexity of the man -woman relationship like Yashji has."

Asha Bhosle
"Just as I was getting over the grief of my daughter, my brother Yash Chopra bhaisaab has left me. Sad year," she wrote.

Shabana Azmi
"Yash Chopra will be remembered because he made cinema he believed in. There was never a single indecent word in his movie. He has had such a long innings," she said.

Veteran lyricist Javed Akhtar, who worked with Yash Chopra as a writer in blockbuster films like "Deewar", "Trishul" and "Kaala Pathar", says the filmmaker never compromised on his ethics.

"The dialogues in his movies itself had literary values. One thing was highly appreciable about him was that in the 1980s, which was called the dark era of cinema...he took the challenge without compromising on his ethics," Akhtar said on Times Now channel.

Shahid Kapoor
No words ..... Just RESPECT .... A legend in the true sense .. RIP yash ji ..

Akshay Kumar
I'm in shock and numb, can't believe the news, the man who immortalised love, Mr. Yash Chopra is no more. May his soul rest in peace. My deepest condolences to the family.

Madhuri Dixit
Just got the news that Yashji passed on. He was one of the giants of cinema. My deepest condolences to his family. We will all miss him.

Preity Zinta
Yash Uncle we will miss you. May god give peace to your soul . R. I. P
Share: